Sunday, February 8, 2009

Here I go...........

Hi and here I go at my venture into the cyber world. It is a beautiful spring feelin day with higher than normal temperatures. I know it will return to the winter cold all too soon. I have never attempted this before, a blog, me lol. All that know me know I am computer stupid but I am willing to give it a whirl. I have always envied people who had the ability and know how to do these blogs. They fascinate me. I must be bored today. I have picked a template, semi did my profile and even uploaded a photo wow. Now what to say......
My dog Petey, a 9 month old Jack is running around like a nut as usual. My darlin huby is going to make a pizza for lunch, a phenominal cook , I may add the fat cat, tipper is sleepin and Morgan, my number one step-daughter just woke up. A lazy Sunday. This is boring but just a dry run.........later

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maryanne, I am just getting to say hi. Thank you so much for signing up for my blog. How precious of you. How exciting that you are starting your blog. On March 30 it was my second year. It has been so much fun and you will meet wonderful people.

    Please come and visit again...........anytime!

    Blessings, Linda

    ReplyDelete